Phoenix
Login Please. Or Register If You Haven't Already
Phoenix
Login Please. Or Register If You Haven't Already
Phoenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Everyone Welcome To The Phoenix Family, Hope You All Having A Good Time, Stay Active Lots Of Big Things Is Coming Our Way..
Check Announcement Section On The Regular

Good Application Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Good Application Guide Empty
PostSubject: Good Application Guide   Good Application Guide Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi everyone.

Im a 21 year old student currently residing in West Field. Currently attending West Wood University .

Ive been playing navyfield for the past 3 years on and off. Due to ISP Problems the game would continuously "freeze" every 10 seconds when i was playing. I found this difficult to continue to play the game, so i quit. Now with a new ISP, i am able to play again \o/.

Previous fleets? Well i was in BlackSun for a good few months. I was apart of a few Harbour assaults. Great fun. hoping to be apart of somthing as epic as that again =D.

Progression line. Hmm. Well currently i have a Repulse (BO 66) and a Illustrious RN CV (BO 79). I used to have a full complement of high level fighters and bombers (Level 90 +), but sadly they were lost during my haistus from navyfield. (got hacked, Lost my prized sailors, They were deemed unrecoverable by GMs) But sadly now im down to 3 Torp bombers @ level 55 and 1 fighter squadren @ level 79 *BVE*. I aim to rebuild my RN Carrier line at a later date. My BB Line currently has 2x level 78 gunners BVE, but again, due to the account hack, i lost my Engineers / Restorers.

I am currently working on a new Line, Kreigsmarine Sub and later onto BB / CV. =) Currently my Sub crew is at level 35, and i plan to grind away till i am able to use the Second Level of subs. But moving on.

Why i want to join Phoenix

Well from my experiences in Navyfield, i like to play with "mature" people. I dont like hanging around the kiddy crowd who scream "LOOOL PWNED YOU. DIE" after they have just torpedoed you with a kitakuma (yes ive seen this countless times). From my dealings with Heretics, the members have always played on a professional level with a high level respect to their fellow heretics and fellow navyfielders. This is somthing id like to be apart of (as i was when leet was still around). Also being a close friend of Redqueen (for somthing like 9 years) helps when picking your next fleet

I have read the Code of conduct and i agree to abide by them.

Back to top Go down
http://phoenix.your-talk.com

Good Application Guide
Page 1 of 1